Enjoy a full day at Kisite Marine Park for dhow sailing, dolphin spotting, snorkeling, swimming, sun bathing, and a mouth-watering Swahili seafood lunch on Wasini Island. Get a glimpse of local culture while visiting Wasini Village.
Snorkel in Kisite Marine Park and swim in the crystal clear waters.
- Take a historical tour around Wasini Fishing Village and the Shimoni Slave Caves, where enslaved people were kept before being shipped to Arabia
- Enjoy a dhow cruise while searching for dolphins
- Take your time looking at marine life from a glass-bottomed boat
- Enjoy an excellent seafood lunch
- Entrance fees to Kisite (Kenya Wild Service-KWS-Marine Park Fees), the coral garden and the Slave Caves
- Alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks
- Visit to shimoni slave caves.