Terms to Confirming a booking
A deposit of 35% of total safari cost for (Kenya only safari tours) is required at the time of booking confirmation and balance being payable at or before safari start.
A deposit of 50% of total safari cost for (Kenya / East Africa combined tours) is required at time of booking confirmation and the balance being payable at or before safari start.
You may also choose to pay full safari amount at booking confirmation if you prefer.
- You may also pay on-line or locally by credit / debit card at no extra cost-Visa/Mastercard/Amex accepted
- If you decide to make payments by bank / wire transfer you are required to include bank charges incurred on transaction
- Mpesa Payment best prefered
Terms to cancelling a booking
No of days Percentage forfeited of tour price
*More than 40 days 5% of the tour price
*14-40 days 20% of the tour price
*6-14 days 30% of the tour price
*Less than 5 days and no show no refunds
Many nations are enacting more stringent travel restrictions or travel bans, and new policies are being implemented daily. The IATA is also maintaining a comprehensive country-by-country list of COVID-19 restrictions on travel.
Measures we’ve taken as a Tour Operator
- Face masks required for travelers in Public areas
- Face masks required for all of our guides
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation video fully sanitized
- Temperature check for travelers upon arrival
- Contact less payment for gratitude’s anad add-ons